Tracon 2012 is a stand alone game. You can play it single or multiplayer mode as a departure-arrival controller.
You can also connect it to Tower! 2011 and then 4 users can play the same scenario. In this case, you must have Tower’s multiplayer version.
Tracon! 2012 is part of the Air Traffic Controller Suite.
Air Traffic Controller Suite includes Tower! 2011, Tracon! 2012 and will include ATCC! 2012. Each module will be playable independently, or in multiplayer mode using an Internet connection.*
Your assignment is to guide aircraft of various sizes and capabilities to and from airports within your sectors. As TRACON you must assure safe separation between airplanes, sequence the landing flights and make sure to hand them off to the Control Center after you guided them to their departing route. Tracon! 2012 by feelThere provides you with flight strips, air radar screens including weather radar. Tracon! 2012 is no arcade game. With a complex command structure, advanced AI and Speech Recognition technology Tracon! 2012 will allow you to experience of the thrill of being a real air traffic controller. **
- 3 sectors including Los Angeles, Las Vegas and Miami
- Compatibility with Tower! 2011*
- Advanced artificial intelligence (AI) pilots follow complex tower commands when they fly their SID/STAR tracks
- Multiplayer eiditions includes the single player version too
- Full voice control possible using Microsoft's speech SDK voice recognition technology **
- Dynamic weather simulation
- Complex simulation allow you to experience the real life duties of a tower controller
- Create new Tracons, schedules and airplanes using the same editors used by the development team
- Aircraft will follow complex instructions
- Many of the newly issued FAA commands are simulated
- Climb via the SID, Descend via the STAR commands are included
- Visual approach clearance is simulated
- Realistic distance measuring including calculation of the closest point between moving targets
- Realistic airplane performances
- In-flight emergencies
Minimum computer specification:
1.2 GHz Processor
1GB memory for Windows XP and 1.5GB memory for Windows Vista and Windows 7
256MB video card memory
700MB hard disk space
Windows Speech Recognition language setting must be set to English US If you own a non-English (non-Ultimate) version of Vista/Win 7, you can download a program called Vistalizator to change your OS to English.
3.0 GHz processor
3GB memory for Windows XP and 4GB memory for Vista and Windows 7
512MB video card memory
Two button mouse with a middle button scroll wheel
Two or three monitors. Matrox TripleHead2 is fully supported
Windows Speech Recognition language setting must be set to English US If you own a non-English (non-Ultimate) version of Vista/Win 7, you can download a program called Vistalizator to change your OS to English. ***
***Requires: good quality microphone, correct configuration of Microsoft's speech SDK. TOWER! 2011 recognises only clearly articulated English, the international language of air traffic control.
This tool and the workaround are not supported by feelThere.
How compatible is this add-on with FSX, P3D, FSX:Steam Ed., Windows 8.1,... ? Read our complete table.