The New Generation Light Twin-Engine Aircraft
Wilco Publishing announce a new title in the HiFi Simulations series : the P2006T by Tecnam !
DOWNLOAD NOW THE FREE TRIAL VERSION.
The P2006T is a modern 4-seats light twin-engine aircraft. It is an excellent trainer for twin engined aircraft as used by real life aircraft training companies. It is stable and provides superb all-round vision with the wing-high configuration.The P2006T features STOL and rough runway operation capabilities.
The P2006T project is based on the revolutionary, new aircraft engine, the Rotax 912S. This engine is specifically designed to incorporate the latest technologies developed by the automotive industry. The Rotax 912S is currently the only aircraft engine approved to utilize automotive fuel. Some of the benefits include: much lower operating costs, better power-to-weight ratio, lower fuel consumption,… The Tecnam P2006T's empty weight is the lowest among its direct competitors, while the payload is higher.
The wing-mounted engines relieve the aerodynamic load on the wing with a consequently lighter structure. The remarkable propulsive efficiency of the Tecnam P2006T is attributable to the low propeller rotating speed and the low engine drag. These, together with a streamlined fuselage, result in uncommonly efficient aerodynamics.
The P2006T was certified by the European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA) in 2009, and in 2010 by the FAA in the United States. The P2006T is manufactured by TECNAM (www.tecnam.net).
. Built over the best plans available.
. All doors open and there is fully detailed engine bay (port) under removable cover.
. Amazing high resolution reflective and chrome textures bring the aircraft to life
. The little details like welded (spot welds as well as butt welds) areas and red ink check marks on suspension parts that add to realism are present.
. Innovative system to stop you from taking the engine cover off while engine is started and opening the passenger door while the engines are running. Safety is our middle name!
. Fully animated, realistic pilot movements
. Security and "remove before flight” display features.
. A choice of female or male left seat pilots is provided.
. High quality digital stereo sounds recorded directly from the real aircraft.
. Optimised modelling techniques used to ensure high frame rates while maintaining beautiful visuals.
. The emergency oil pressure gauge is mounted externally in the Tecnam. It is not only accurate in its readings but can be read in external views.
New added features :
- Accu-glowtm exterior night lighting. Light casts a glow onto the model and onto any moving parts that occlude the light. Extremely realistic lighting results.
- Accu-glidetm needles are super smooth animated needles for the analogue gauges. Developed to combat poor frame rates in multiple gauge cockpits.
Analogue panel cockpit with the following VFR/IFR instruments :
1) Airspeed indicator
2) Artificial Horizon indicator
4) VOR/LOC with ILS
5) Turn and Slip gauge
6) Gyro compass
9) Manifold Pressure (twin gauge)
10) CHT per engine
11) Oil pressure per engine
12) Hydraulic pressure (system)
13) Brake Pressure
14) Battery voltage
15) RPM per engine
16) Flap indicator
18) Fuel tank contents
19) Bendix King radio
20) Bendix King Transponder
Wilco's P2006T is IFR “certified for FSX and P3D :
. RMI with possible selection between VOR1/VOR2 and ADF
. HSI (coupled with VOR1)
. DME indicator
Wilco’s P2006T features a complete 3D virtual cockpit with multiple functional switches, knobs and levers.
Using the very latest in modelling and texturing techniques, the interior is practically real! All placards are reproduced in pin-sharp clarity and can be read at any distance. Every switch, knob and lever works just like the real thing – many with unique programming code.
FLIGHT DYNAMICS have been programmed according to manufacturer’s specifications.
. Compatible with Microsoft Flight Simulator X and Lockheed Martin Prepar3D
. ‘Blank livery’ Paint Kit to create your own paint schemes (PhotoShop required) HERE
. DX10 compatible
. Frame-rate friendly
. Easy-to-use operating manual
. Checklists and performances tables supplied
If you have created nice liveries for this aircraft, please let us know through our contact form. We will announce it on this product page, EXTRA tab.
Windows XP 32 with SP3 installed, Vista 32, Windows 7 32/64, Windows 8 32/64.
Microsoft Flight Simulator FSX with SP1 and SP2 (or Acceleration Pack)
Lockheed Martin Prepar3D Flight Simulator v1.4 and 2.x.
Pentium V/2GHz or similar
Minimum 4GB RAM (Recommended 8GB RAM)
512MB graphic card.
143Mb download file.
511Mb free hard disk space required.
How compatible is this add-on with FSX, P3D, FSX:Steam Ed., Windows 8.1,... ? Read our complete table.
For P2006T users, here are some very helpful videos to show how systems work.
DO NOT FORGET to read all the supplied manuals.
WORKING DME (with NAV1 & NAV2)
WORKING ELEVATOR TRIM
WORKING EMERGENCY HORIZON
WORKING HSI BUG
WORKING STEC KNOB
Oct. 23, 2014 : Tecnam P2006T v1.3 released.
ADDED FEATURES :
- GNC255 radio gauge to enable full NAV2 based use. With simulated database update.
- Dimming ability to panel gauges. Three different brightness levels available. As well as off.
- Panel gauge lighting separated from the lighting BUS. This allows gauge only lighting. This means that the gauge lights will no longer turn on with the stock lighting keyboard shortcut.
- Battery correctly shuts everything down including all lights. You will need to return on lights if you turn off the master battery whilst the lights are on.
- Secondary compass removed due to the addition of the GNC255.
- Added the function of turning on and off the 2D popup via the emergency horizon switch (pilot’s side lower panel beneath the breakers).
- New GNC255 manual
- Updated manual and checklists
- The aircraft is VFR/VFR-N and IFR certified.
- Three new liveries (kindly provided by Thomas Roehl)
IMPROVED FEATURES :
- Choke levers modified to work closer to the real thing. No longer are mixture levers during flight.
- Correct trim wheel rotation.
- Improved flight dynamics
- Improved turn coordinator behavior
- Lowered the font size of the DME to allow for larger time amounts. Added indicators once DME is either not tuned or out of range.
- Changed the MD200 gauge compass ring to OBS indicator
- Changed the MD200 from VOR 1 to VOR 2
- CHT gauge maximums reduced.
- All avionics have been added to the avionics BUS. You must switch both avionics switches to the on position for the avionics to work.
- Backlit switches changed to battery BUS.
- Visual indicator for gear added.
- Airspeed indicator gauge texture changed to resemble the real thing.
- Improved night lighting routine for annunciators, gauges, avionics buttons.
- Improved Lighting textures for gauges and avionics.
- Changed emergency lights to cabin lights.
- Tweaked the STEC-55x gauge textures.
- Tweaked FDE to get a slightly better idle thrust figure.
- Electrical configuration tweak.